|• By submitting an entry to the program, Participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be|
bound by the Terms and Conditions of the program.
• A person shall not be eligible to participate in the program if:
• They are an employee of the Organizer and its group of companies and their immediate family members
(spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses); and
• They are an employee of the Organizer’s agencies associated with the Contest and their immediate family
members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses
• They are student who working on part time job
• First come, first serve basis. While stock lasts.
• Only complete and valid information provided will be process.
• The voucher will be processed within 60 days after the end date of the sampling program.
• The voucher will be posted via Pos Malaysia and no responsibility will be accepted by the Organizer for
the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize. The Organizer expressly disclaims all liabilities arising
from any lost or unsuccessful transmission of prizes. Any returned prizes received by the Organizer, no
second or onwards delivery shall be made at any cost.
• The conversation will be recorded during the call for quality assurance purpose & will be Private and Confidential
This Promotion runs starting from [16 Jul 2021] (“Promotion Period”). Hargapedia reserves the right to modify or extend the Promotion Period at its sole discretion.
1. This Promotion is only open to working Citizen of Malaysia with 23 years old & above who staying in Cyberjaya/Cybersouth/Dengkil/Putrajaya/Kota Warisan only.
2. Hargapedia reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and to disqualify any ineligible person from (i) his/her participation in this Promotion; and (ii) receipt of any prize and/or require the return of any such prizes awarded. In such an event, Hargapedia reserves the right to select a new winner for the prize and/or dispose of the prize in any manner it deems fit, at its sole discretion.
1. Consumers are required to fill in all the personal information and submit the entry before the call survey.
2. Hargapedia will contact you for the survey. This survey will be conducted through call.
3. Those who have successfully completed the call survey will get RM20 worth of KFC vouchers.