- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 16 thin strips
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
How to Make It
Make chicken: Whisk coconut milk, fish sauce, curry, sugar, cilantro, salt and pepper. Put chicken in a large ziplock bag; pour in marinade. Seal bag; rub marinade into chicken. Chill for 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Make sauce: Combine soy sauce, vinegar, red pepper, sugar, ginger, sesame oil, peanut butter and broth in a pan and bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Thin with more chicken broth, if desired. Remove from heat, let cool, cover and chill.
Preheat grill to medium. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread each piece of chicken onto a metal or bamboo skewer. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes, turning once, until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Serve with sauce.
Source from MyRecipes.com