Serves 12 | 15mins to prepare, plus 20mins for chilling|125 calories / serving
Photo credit: realfood.tesco.com
- 50g butter (RM3.99/250g)
- 100g milk chocolate, broken up (RM4.29/200g)
- 3tbsp golden syrup
- 100g cornflakes (RM6.99/500g)
- 6tsp sprinkles, for sprinkling
** Price taken on 14/05/2018
- Dominic Chapman’s speckled chocolate cornflakes is bound to be a winner with the kids needing to help out with the chocolate and sprinkling.
- Place the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a saucepan over a low heat. Cook until the chocolate melts.
- Allow to cool a little then pour over the cornflakes.
- Use a wooden spoon to gently stir all the ingredients together – kids will love coating the cornflakes in the melted chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into a cupcake tin lined with cupcake cases and sprinkle with hundreds and thousands. Place in the fridge to set, then serve. It goes without saying that children will adore sprinkling hundreds and thousands over the chocolate cornflake cakes – there may be some sweeping up to do afterwards, though!
Source from: Tesco real food –https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/dominic-chapman-speckled-chocolate-cornflakes.html#FbdX32cdQyopeyZD.99