Win up to RM400 worth of Lazada vouchers when you purchase Prudential Insurance Coverage via EPF i-Akaun! 4 easy steps to join:
- Tap Prudential EPF Banner or “Join Now” button & log into your EPF i-Akaun
- Fill in your details & choose your preferred protection from Prudential Malaysia
- Enter Referral Code “HARGAPEDIA”
- Make payment, which will be withdrawn from your EPf account
But before you do, check out PRUGuard Life and PRUCare Life packages before you sign up!
Terms And Conditions
1) This Prudential x Hargapedia – Employees Provident Fund Campaign Terms and Conditions (“Campaign”) is organised by Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad (“PAMB”). By participating in this Campaign, you (“you”, “your”, “customer”) agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign and by any change or modification that we may make to this Campaign and/or the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign with prior notice, in which such notice will be given by PAMB. By participating in this Campaign, you also agree to be bound by our Privacy Policies accessible at https://www.prudential.com.my/en/privacy-policy/. If you do not agree with our Privacy Policies and the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign, you will not be able to participate in this Campaign.
2) Campaign Period: 1 August 2022 to 31 October 2022, both dates inclusive.
3) Campaign Eligibility:
a) This Campaign is open to Hargapedia member who purchased a new coverage of any plan as follows (“New Business”):
i. PRUGuard Life underwritten by PAMB; or
ii. PRUCare Life underwritten by PAMB,
and submitted the New Business to PAMB during the Campaign Period in accordance with paragraph 4 below (“Eligible Customers”).
b) The coverage purchased is an “Eligible Policy” where:
i. the coverage is issued as a result of the Eligible Customers’ submission of the New Business through EPF’s i-Akaun; and
ii. the coverage must be in force as at the time of Rewards fulfillment.
c) PAMB may disqualify the Eligible Customers, who submitted application to purchase for PRUGuard Life or PRUCare Life (“proposal”) at any time prior to the commencement of this Campaign but cancelled the said proposal and subsequently resubmit the proposal for New Business during the Campaign Period.
d) The Eligible Customers will only be entitled to participate in this Campaign once only, regardless of the number of New Businesses purchased during the Campaign Period.
4) Campaign Mechanics
The Eligible Customers who are interested to sign up for PRUGuard Life or PRUCare Life, are required to complete the following steps:
(i) click on the campaign banner published at marketing platform of Intrack Market Services Sdn Bhd (“Hargapedia”);
(ii) Upon clicking on the campaign banner, you will be diverted to PAMB’s website to view all the details of the New Business before proceeding to the EPF’s website;
(iii) in EPF’s website, select any of the New Business that meets your needs;
(iv) once selection of the New Business is done, insert the word “HARGAPEDIA” under the “Referral Code” field to complete the signing up of the New Business. For avoidance of doubt,
the Eligible Customers who signed up the New Business with Referral Code, are entitled to participate in this Campaign.
5) Campaign Rewards:
a) Hargapedia Member Special Rewards (“Rewards”)
i) Subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign, the Eligible Customers who have fulfilled the eligible criteria as set out in paragraph 3(a) and (b) and submitted the New Business to PAMB in accordance with paragraph 4, will be selected by PAMB’s automated selection system to decide the winners (“Winners”) for the rewards as tabulated below (“Rewards”):
Number of Winners
5x RM400 Lazada e-Voucher
8x RM300 Lazada e-Voucher
10x RM200 Lazada e-Voucher
50x RM20 Lazada e-Voucher
ii) The Winners will only be entitled to one (1) Reward, irrespective of the number of New Business purchased/subscribed during the Campaign Period.
iii) The selection of the Winners will be performed based on the schedule below:
Proposal Submission Period
Selection Month of the Winners
1 August 2022 –
31 October 2022
By 30 November 2022
iv) In order to receive the Rewards, the Winners:
• must be valid users of the Hargapedia mobile application (“Hargapedia App”) at time the selection of the Winners is made, failing which the Winners will be disqualified without further notice; and
• are required to furnish the Winners’ email address and mobile number (“Winners’ Details”) as registered in the Hargapedia App for the most recent valid Eligible Policy purchased during the Campaign Period. The Winners’ Details must be captured within the PAMB’s system on or before 31 October 2022.
v) An email containing the Rewards will be sent, by 30 November 2022, to the Winners’ email address as maintained in the PAMB’s system.
6) The usage of the Rewards is subject to the terms and conditions of the Ecart Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd (also known as Lazada). The Winners shall be solely responsible for the usage of the Rewards. PAMB shall not be liable or be required to offer replacement of the Rewards or otherwise compensate the Winners for:
i. the discontinued or cancelled Rewards;
ii. the improper use of the Rewards; or
iii. the inability to use or to receive the Rewards due to technical issues.
7) Upon the Rewards being issued to the Winners, PAMB shall be fully discharged of its obligations in relation to the Rewards and shall have no further obligations in connection to it. PAMB shall not be responsible or liable for non-availability, cancellation and alteration to the Rewards.
8) The Rewards are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or in kind, either in full or in part.
9) By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Customer hereby gives consent to PAMB to disclose his/her particulars to Hargapedia or any service providers and/or authorised third party for the purpose of this Campaign and crediting the Rewards.
10) The Eligible Customer is solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy of his/her information at all times. PAMB may request further information from the Eligible Customer to determine the authenticity of the information provided, including whether it is fraudulent or exaggerated.
11) PAMB shall have the discretion to decide in respect of all matters and disputes concerning this Campaign in accordance with treating you and other Eligible Customers fairly, including substituting the Rewards with other form of gifts/rewards of equivalent value.
12) PAMB may decline the Rewards entitlement in the event any of the Terms and Conditions pursuant to this Campaign is not fulfilled. No appeal(s) will be entertained.
13) For all intents and purposes, the Terms and Conditions for this Campaign as well as the Rewards provided hereunder shall not in any event be construed as a variation to the terms and conditions under your insurance proposal(s) (“Terms”). The Terms shall continue in full force and effect. All insurance proposals are subject to PAMB’s standard processing and/or underwriting rules. Further, the Rewards shall not form part of the rights, benefits and monies payable under the Eligible Policy.
14) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the Eligible Customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
15) Hargapedia is not permitted to effect a contract of insurance, carry out a contract of insurance, solicit or obtain a proposal for insurance on behalf of PAMB, offer or assume to act on behalf of PAMB to negotiate an insurance policy, do any act on behalf of PAMB in relation to the issuance, renewal or continuance of a life insurance policy or market or distribute any collective investment scheme, or other than to the extent of carrying out this Campaign.