This Free RM10 Lazada/GrabFood Voucher (“Campaign”) is organized by Hargapedia. All participants to this Campaign are subject to these Terms or such other terms and conditions that Hargapedia may impose. Hargapedia reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate or modify this Campaign without any liability to Hargapedia. By participating in this Campaign, users are deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Terms and versions as subsequently amended. This Campaign and related vouchers (if any) are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotional product bundle outside of this Campaign.
This Campaign runs from [20 September 2021 00:00] to [10 October 2021 23:59] (“Campaign Period”). Hargapedia reserves the right to modify or extend the Campaign Period at its sole discretion.
- This Campaign is open to individuals who are Hargapedia app registered users in West Malaysia only.
- Hargapedia reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each user and to disqualify any ineligible person from (i) his/her participation in this Campaign; and (ii) receipt of any vouchers and/or require the return of any such voucher awarded. In such an event, Hargapedia reserves the right to select a new user for the voucher and/or dispose of the voucher in any manner it deems fit, at its sole discretion.
- Users are required to purchase minimum of RM50 digital vouchers in Hargapedia app to get a Free RM5 GrabFood voucher.
- Users are required to purchase minimum of RM100 digital vouchers in Hargapedia app to get a Free RM10 Lazada/GrabFood e-voucher.
- There will be total of 100x RM100 e-vouchers and 200x RM50 e-vouchers to be given away.
- The aforementioned e-vouchers will be given out on a first come, first served basis.
- Each user can only get one of the e-vouchers. Purchase up to RM150 of digital vouchers will be rewarded 1x RM100 e-vouchers only.
- Users will only get the e-vouchers after campaign ended.
- Hargapedia reserves the right to change the vouchers without prior notice.
- Vouchers are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Hargapedia reserves the right to replace any vouchers with another of equivalent value without notice. Hargapedia accepts no responsibility for any variation in the vouchers values.
- Hargapedia will take reasonable steps to advise and adhere to the actual collection/delivery date of all vouchers, but will not be responsible for any delays.
- To the extent permitted by law, no representations or warranties are made as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any voucher (or any part of it). Acceptance of any voucher will, to the extent permitted by law, constitute a full release and discharge of Hargapedia by each user from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) this Campaign; (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the user as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the voucher; and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to this Campaign, voucher and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- Users who are eligible to get RM5 or RM10 e-vouchers will be notified by Hargapedia after campaign ended by email or by phone before [30 October 2021]. The user is required to revert to Hargapedia or its designee with confirmation of details eg Full name, email address etc (email@example.com) within 1-2 working days after the notification is sent. Hargapedia reserves the right to terminate/forfeit qualification if the user does not respond within the aforementioned deadline.
- Users who are eligible to get RM10 e-voucher will be able to choose from GrabFood or Lazada e-vouchers.
- The results will be final and Hargapedia will not entertain any appeals. Instructions for voucher collection will be given to the user in the notification. No compensation will be due to the user who fails to claim the voucher within the stipulated time.
Release and Indemnity
To the extent permitted by applicable law, each user, by entering this Campaign, expressly releases Hargapedia from any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with this Campaign or their voucher, if any. Users will indemnify Hargapedia, its agents, employees, representatives, associates, affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies against any and all claims, losses, costs, damages, liability and expenses arising out of the user’s breach of any of these Terms.
- Hargapedia is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participation in this Campaign, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. (d) The Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, [Facebook, Instagram, etc.] (“Third Party”). Participation in the Campaign assumes the acceptance of the Third Party’s terms and conditions of use.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be further subject to: