Terms and Conditions
About this Campaign
This “Take a Selfie with Hargapedia & Get RM5 GrabFood Voucher!” Campaign is organized by Hargapedia. All selfies will be collected and featured in Hargapedia 1 Million Celebration Campaign related communications such as brand video. All participants to this Campaign are subject to these Terms or such other terms and conditions that Hargapedia may impose. Hargapedia reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate or modify this Campaign without any liability to Hargapedia. By participating in this Campaign, participants are deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Terms and versions as subsequently amended. This Campaign and related rewards (if any) are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotional product bundle outside of this Campaign. Entries are not transferable or assignable.
This Campaign runs from [20 August 2021] to [27 August 2021] (“Campaign Period”). Hargapedia reserves the right to modify or extend the Campaign Period at its sole discretion.
- This Campaign is open to individuals who are Hargapedia app registered users in West Malaysia only.
- Hargapedia reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and to disqualify any ineligible person from (i) his/her participation in this Campaign; and (ii) receipt of any reward and/or require the return of any such rewards awarded. In such an event, Hargapedia reserves the right to select a new user for the reward and/or dispose of the reward in any manner it deems fit, at its sole discretion
Campaign Procedure and Judging Criteria
- Users are required to upload a selfie taken with Hargapedia app.
- Only one person to be in the picture. Picture must be in portrait mode or vertical display. Any photo that is not following the aforementioned requirements will be disqualified.
- Users then have to fill up the Google Form with their contact details and attach the selfie into the Google Form as well.
- First 50 successful submissions will be accepted and will be given 1x RM5 GrabFood Voucher as a reward.
- Accepted submissions will be informed via email and users will have to reply to Hargapedia within 3 working days after being notified.
- Hargapedia reserves the right to terminate/forfeit eligibility if the user does not respond within specified time period.
- Reward in this campaign refer to GrabFood RM5 voucher.
- Hargapedia reserves the right to change the rewards without prior notice.
- Rewards are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Hargapedia reserves the right to replace any rewards with another of equivalent value without notice. Hargapedia accepts no responsibility for any variation in the reward values.
- Hargapedia will take reasonable steps to advise and adhere to the actual collection/delivery date of all rewards, but will not be responsible for any delays.
- To the extent permitted by law, no representations or warranties are made as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any reward (or any part of it). Acceptance of any reward will, to the extent permitted by law, constitute a full release and discharge of Hargapedia by each user from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the user may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) this Campaign; (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the user as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the reward; and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to this Campaign, reward and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- Instructions for reward collection will be given to the user in the notification or email. No compensation will be due to the user who fails to claim the reward within the stipulated time.
Release and Indemnity
To the extent permitted by applicable law, each participant, by entering this Campaign, expressly releases Hargapedia from any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with this Campaign or their reward, if any. Participants will indemnify Hargapedia, its agents, employees, representatives, associates, affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies against any and all claims, losses, costs, damages, liability and expenses arising out of the participant’s breach of any of these Terms.
- Hargapedia is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participation in this Campaign, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. (d) The Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, [Facebook, Instagram, etc.] (“Third Party”). Participation in the Campaign assumes the acceptance of the Third Party’s terms and conditions of use.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be further subject to: